Town & Country Land Management Ltd (TCLM) provides vegetation management services to civil engineering, London Underground, Transport for London, Railway, commercial and public body clients.
The company is committed to building long term professional relationships with its clients and suppliers by satisfying agreed requirements, expectations and high standards of workmanship.
TCLM is committed to continuous improvement of the company’s systems, processes and services and maintains its certification to the current BS EN ISO: 9001 standard.
Company objectives are set by the Managing Director and regularly reviewed at management meetings to ensure that:
- Risks and Opportunities are identified
- Client requirements are agreed and satisfied
- Personnel and resource needs are being met
- Company performance is robustly monitored
- Compliance to legislative and standards requirements is achieved
- Communications with personnel, clients, suppliers, stakeholders and interested parties is effective
- This policy is fully communicated to all relevant parties
This policy covers all TCLM’s areas of business and is regularly reviewed (minimum annually) to ensure that it is relevant, suitable and reflects current objectives.
For more information, please feel free to get in touch.